Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hello Again

It has been 1 year since I've blogged!  1 YEAR!  It has been one crazy heck of a year!  It has been a year filled with so many ups and downs and didn't go at all the way I'd planned (Welcome to life, Hannah!)  I stayed away from the blog because I didn't want it to become a "woe is me" blog.  Which, pathetically, was my mood for many months.  But I am finally coming out of that slump and feeling a little better about myself  these days.

The past few months have been a lesson in letting go of MY plans and letting the Lord tell me about HIS plans.  He is revealing his plan little by little which makes me nervous because I would like to see the whole thing right now so I can plan accordingly.  But I am learning to go with the flow. For the first time in my life I don't really have a plan (I have a small inkling of one but I'm not ready to share it...) This next year will be an interesting one and I'm trying to get excited about it.

The one plan I do have is that I am going to Utah for the summer to play with my BFF, Marisa!  I am super excited!!!  On July 9 I fly to Utah to spend 6 weeks playing.  I haven't seen Marisa in almost a year and it's been the longest year EVER!  I'm pumped.  After those 6 weeks are up I will get back to real life.  Until then I am taking a break!

Be prepared for AWESOME pictures.  Because I intend to have a party all summer long!


1 comment:

The VIPs said...

welcome back to blogland, we've missed you!