Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Break!!!

Wow...that past few weeks have flown by!!! I am officially done with Fall Semester 2010. Only one more semester to go...and I walk in APRIL!!!!! Holy Cow!!!! But I'm trying not to think about it because it kinda freaks me out. But I am glad to be done with Fall Semester and I am a little excited for Winter Semester...Beginning Bowling and a class dedicated solely to Jane Austen. Yes, it has the potential for being AWESOME!

I am super excited to go home! Christmas is going to be so fun! I am way pumped! I fly home tomorrow...just have to live through the whole airport experience. Those of you who know me understand that I'm slightly freaking out. I know, I'm weird. But I get to go home and see my family!!!!!

Oh and P.S yesterday Marisa, Baylee, and I were on the Salt Lake City news, KSL. We were walking around Temple Square, which was crowded due to David Archuleta...thank you David for NO parking places! Anyways...a guy was being interviewed about the concert and we walked right behind him. Pretty fabulous. Now we're famous! I will post pictures soon :)

That's about all for now!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Hannah I'm so proud of you! Good job! April will come before you know it, try to enjoy every moment until then! I hope you have a good Christmas with your family :)

The Henriksons said...

Wow and we thought making the front page of the paper was cool! Mom