Thursday, July 9, 2009

I never realized how beautiful you are...

This morning I went to rouse Kennedy so she could get ready for swimming. When I came back to her room a little while later she was up and getting dressed. She turned to me and said, "Hannah I never realized how beautiful you are till this morning! I've never seen that necklace before, it's so pretty. And I've never seen that shirt, I really like it. Oh and your socks too! You are so beautiful!" Okay so who doesn't want to be told that every morning? I knew there was a reason why I got up a little early to beautify myself instead of throwing my hair up in a ponytail! This is one of the many reasons why I love Kennedy. She doesnt' hesitate to tell you how great you look!
I LOVE MY JOB!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

:) That is so so so sweet...